Braedens Birth Story!!!

Well well well!!! I know i thought the day would never come but it finally did!!!
So heres the deal.
I went in for 7:30am on Thursday [the 6th] to get induced. They didnt end up even doing anything to start the induction till like 10am-ish. They started by putting this pull in me i think it was called Mizzo or something. That was to soften/rippen my cervix. When i got there i was only dialted 1.5centimeters. But after the pill was done doing its thing 2 hours later i was 4-5c. So 20 after 2 they started the pitocin...i didnt have much discomfort for a while. I think it was maybe like 4-5 i started having "contractions" but it wasnt really anything i couldnt tolerate -- more like period cramps. We kept asking my nurse what she thought and she kept saying she didnt think id have him today [meaning thursday] cause my cervix wasnt moving from 5c.
Ohh thats the other thing...i woulda been allowed to get up and walk around etc. but the little man wouldnt stay still inside me so they were having a hard time keeping a heartrate on him so i had to just lay there -- if i wasnt having pitocin it wouldnt have been a big deal as far as monitoring him so closley.
It was a pretty uneventful day and pretty boring esp. for me!!!
Around 7:30pm the resident dr. came in to check me...they had me turn over on my left side [i dunno something to do w/my heart rate] well soon as i turn over i feel this pop like in side me which i just thought was the baby jerkin around in side of me...then all the sudden i was like ohhh shit i think my water just broke!!!
and i was rite...it broke and broke and broke and broke some more!!!! My OB had told me i had high normal fluid levels which is from my GD but i never thought it would be like that it just kept gushing!!! Soon as it broke my contractions starting getting alot stronger. I got threw a bunch of contractions then the dr. told me if i wanted a Epidural to get it now cause once the contractions started getting worse they wouldnt do it. So the fucktard anistisologist* came in...gave me the lecture on how it works blah blah blah and i remember how important it was not to move from when i had my epi w/Kait so i was prepared...so Dave is holding my hand and the nurse is helping me get threw the contractions as he's doing it...so he puts the needle in and where ever he put it musta hit a nerve cause all the sudden my back jolted -- like i wasnt even in control! So the asshole like yelled at me! The nurse got pissed at him! So im sitting there bawling my eyes out thinking i fucked up but he was really just a jerk! So finally it was all done...and i started feeling it rite away -- expect only on my right side!! ahhhh. And of course thats when the worst of my contractions started!! So in between contractions the resident dr. checks me and says YEP YOUR 10c!!! So let me know when you feel ready so i can call your OB up...soon as he said that i was like ohhh shit im pushing NOW!!! So everyone starts running around the room and im like pushing before he even got his gloves on!!! Well long story short 14 minutes after that Braeden was born!! Yes i only pushed for 14 minutes!!! He was 10lbs 1oz and 22 1/4 inches long!!!! He's a big boy but wayyy too cute!!
We left the hospital @ 1:30 today. It feels sooo nice to be home!
Tessie is very curious about this new crying noise she has to listen too! and Meeko wont even look at me -- i think he thinks he's been replaced! haha.
Sorry to those of you who didnt get a text or picture...i sent a massssss text message with his info and a picture like a hour after he was born and it never sent cause there was like zero service!!!
Im just sooo glad my water broke when it did cause if it didnt id prob. still be there now making no progress haha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!