Dave*

I dunno if its hormones or what but since last Thursday when Brae was born ive felt closer than ever to my husband!! I mean we've always been pretty close we try to spend as much time together as possible w/o being clingy -- we love being together! This feeling is weird tho its like we just met all over again butterfly's and all!! I really hope this feeling lasts cause it feels so good! I know im just rambling but i just wanted to get this out!!! It was so nice while he was off this past week every chance i had i would just lay in his arms --i felt so safe even tho ive never felt harmed!
Tonight he went back to work. So far so good...i just miss him!! I know he had a hard time leaving today too he loves his kids so much!! Im so lucky to have found such a great guy! I look at some of the girls i went to h/s with that have a kid/s and the fathers are no where to be found! Man...how did i luck out? Im seriously so lucky! I love you Dave & i cant wait to watch our kids grow up w/you and spend the rest of our lives together! Mwah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!