...and the WINNER IS!!!....

SHANNON!
Shannon said...

I would get a warmer and my husband like the scentsy circles for his car! shannonforpeace(at)gmail.com.

I'll be emailing you soon!!
You have 48 hours to claim your prize.
Take a look at my scentsy page, so you know what you want. If your total is going to be over $25 let me know how you want to pay for the difference -- i can take paypal, credit/debit card through Square One [safe and secure...but i have to enter the CC number], other option is a personal check, which would have to clear before i could place your order [so i dont always recommend that, but if its the only option its okay!!] When i email you, you can ask any questions =) Congrats!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!