Awesome find at Kohls!!
So my backs been killing me and I love back massages so I started looking into Massagers. I knew Kohls had them around Xmas time so that was the first place I looked. So i got to the store and searched high and low and didn't see them, and almost gave up! I saw something in the Housewares clearance section, and at the same time my husband looks down and says did you see those? AHH they had three different types of massagers! 2 Chair ones and a hand held! I got the one you put on a chair. Check out the price tag posted below!! Holy....!!!
I also used a $10 Kohls GC along with $20 i made today from selling something, and also got $20 in Kohls cash back, so if you factor in the Kohls cash I only paid $64!!! Such a steal!!! I would never ever paid the orig amount!!
I also used a $10 Kohls GC along with $20 i made today from selling something, and also got $20 in Kohls cash back, so if you factor in the Kohls cash I only paid $64!!! Such a steal!!! I would never ever paid the orig amount!!


Comments
Post a Comment
Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!