Pineapple anyone?

We went grocery shopping Saturday AM. We don't usually go to BigY but we decided to yesterday. When we checked out we got back 3 silver coins and 1 blue coin!! Blue is better than silver, but theres also red and gold which are even better than blue -- but you never get them haha.
So later on my mom had to go back to BigY for some things and i went with her, soon as we walked in the door there was big sign in front of the Pineapples *Blue Coin - FREE!* So i was planning on making a fruit salad so this worked out nicely!!!
The pineapple was almost $4 to begin with!!

Today im going to CVS for my one bargain uhg. i hate when coupons and ads suck!
CVS has Colgate toothpaste on sale for $1.77 w/your extra savings card and theres a $1.00 off coupon so ill get it for .77! Not bad!!!

Ohh and yesterday we went to visit my Nana at the nursing home. They were having a indoor tag sale and the money benefits the residents. My mom mentioned going and looking but i made fun of her plus i didnt think there would be much for me to look at...well finally she convinced me to go in with her! Rite there in front of me was a table of boys clothes!!
I got about 5 outfits one was a pair of brand new 3-6m Gap Jeans [for .25!!!] I also found a No Mess Mat [for under the highchair] that was unopened, it was marked $1.75 she gave it to us for .75!
I also found Kait a size 5 Cape Cod Hoodie [from Cuffy's for $.75] & 3 pairs of earings [never worn obv!] and i got her a Scoobydoo Stuffed animal cause shes starting to have a thing for him;-)...
All together i paid $3!!!! I was excited haha=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!