Soleil Razors*

I had to make a new blog cause i screwed up my email address! This entry is from June 24th.


Sunday paper had a $4.00 coupon off of the NEW Bic Soleil Shimmer Razor with Cartridge Refills.
Walgreens had the Disposable Soleil Razors on sale for $4.99.
I didnt think it would work so i didnt cut out the coupon. Well i guess my mom had the same i dea as me except she didnt know there was a difference between the two razors, so she went into WAGs not knowing the difference and the coupon went threw!!! So we went back to her house and i cut out my coupon and we went back when we went out again later...so i got the razors for .99! Dave brought a paper home from work that someone left there and there were two more coupons so i sent Dave into wags the next day to get me 2 more packs! So when all was said and done i got 3 packs of $6 razors for $3.12! I was happy=)

Oh and my mom also found a WAGS section in her entertainment book, it had a coupon for a FREE bottle of water [i cant remember the name] so she gave me that and i also had one in my book, so i got 2 bottles for NADA! They were pretty good too, and for me to say that tells ya something, cause all i will ever drink is P.Springs!

At CVS i spent $36.00, not many deals but i saved alot.
The total came to $73.00.
I had a 25% off coupon for being a loyal customer haha
& i had 2 ECB's
As well as some J&J & Huggies coupons.
I bought the Mega pack of diapers that was on sale for $13.99 & you got 3 ECBs back. I also got a huge pack of Wipes and 2 more ECBs back on those so i got 5 ECBs back in total! Starting in July my rewards will start printing out, i think ill get some good ones cause i shopped & spent so much there during the spring!

Alright thats all i got for now;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!