Bath and Body Works*

I got a little card in the mail for B&BW's the other day apparently i signed up for their mailing list? w/e i don't remember.
It was for a FREE 3.0oz bottle of lotion [no purchase ness.] but also w/the card you could save 20% on your purchase!
I was just going to do the free lotion but then i realized we were outa the soap i liked from there, so i figured id might as well take advantage!
So i got the free lotion, and 3 antibacterial foaming soaps -- they were 3 for $10 [pretty much B2GO cause they are $5 a piece]
I also got a small cuc/melon anti bacterial soap to put in my bag.

My total was $9.34!! i was happy=)
Also they will be having a pretty nice sale in august...i plan to stock up!!!
one of the sale was 5 soaps for $15!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!