CVS [Saturday & Sunday]

Saturday:
I had some coupons from the past week i wanted to use before the sale ended.
I got:
  • Dawn Ultra BOGO w/$1.00 off coupon x2
  • Fabreze Air Effects 2/$5 w/a BOGO coupon x2
  • Olay Ribbons 10oz bottle $2.50 -- i had a $2.00 off coupon so it should have came out .50 but for some reason it didnt [ill be going back to fix that;-)]
  • Olay Ribbons 18oz [cause they didnt have any more 10oz] $5.99 then $1.00 coupon
  • Poweraide BOGO
  • Hand Sanitizer $3.19
I saved $25.70
I got 7 ECB's back
Total OOP $13.17 or $6.17 depending how you look at it.

Sunday:
  • 2 Powerades @ $1.00 each but there was a BOGO sign in front of them, but they didn't ring up BOGO so we'll be bringing that receipt back w/the other one!!!
  • Sally nail polish .99 x3 w/a 2/$3.00 coupon made them FREE!!!
  • AJax dish soap BOGO @ $.1.79
  • Arizona Ice Tea BOGO x2 @ .99
  • CVS anti bacterial hand sanitizer FREE w/CVS coupon off my receipt from Saturday
  • Flipz choc. covered pretzels .99 <---im pregnant give me a break! haha
  • Hallmark Card $2.69
  • Tic Tacs .89
I used my 7 ECB's
I saved $21.41
OOP was $3.34!!! SCORE!!!!
[Minus the ice teas, tic tacs, card, and flipz]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!