HELL YEAAA!! [Big-Y]

Today we did our weekly shopping. We went to Big-Y cause they have some stuff that was BOGO and BOG2 [blueberrys, strawberrys etc.]. I also had a $10 off $50 or more coupon.
We saved $15.75 w/coupons & all together we saved $71.81 [actually shoulda been 72.18 cause we forgot to give the girl a coupon, so i'll bring my receipt in tomorrow and get my dollar back]. Our total bill was $80.70 [again should have been $79.70] <-- thats a first!!! Last week i only spent $99.55 and i thought that was good!!!
My best deal was...
Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioners are BOGO @ $4.63 ea., i had a coupon for $3.00 off 2 bottles of HE, so i figured id try and see if they'd take the coupon...and they did!!! So i got 2 bottles of almost $5 shampoo for $1.63!!! So when i go to get my $1 back tomorrow im putting it towards 2 more bottles cause my mom gave me her coupon!!
I was a very happy!!

Another SEMI deal i got was @ toys r us.
I wanted a body pillow cause i cant get comfy @ night since my belly has taken over.
i looked online this AM and they had them for $59.99 uhg i didn't feel like spending that much...but we went to T/BRU anyway. They had one for $52.99 and i had a 15% off one reg. priced baby item and they let me use that on my pillow!! So i got it for $48 after the coupon!
Now maybe i can sleep @ night? mmm prob. not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!