Late night CVS run

i needed some tylonal [only i can take for my stupid headaches while preggo], so seeing as i had 1+7ECB's i figuerd i might as well use 'em!!
I got a travel tylonal cause i like having it on me for when these random headaches attack...then down the baby isle they had a bunch of pampers and one pack of Huggies on the 50% rack!! I had a $1.00 off coupon so i took the Huggies! They were $11.99 marked down to $8.99 w/my coupon $7.99..this was a mega pack w/48 diapers!
I was only going to have to put a $1.00 in but then Dave found the little pack of Oreos i was looking for! We're going to put them in my Nanas casket tomorrow, cause Oreos were my Nana and kaitlyns thing =( So anyway my total after my EBS's was $3.64!
The cashier couldnt get our 7 ECB's to work at first, i was getting worried!! She was trying to tell us it wasnt from the sale account! How could it not be from the same account?! Its the only account we have!! Finally she did something and the computer took it! Phew!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!