My Burnt ASS & Scary OB apt!

So Cape Cod was a good time yesterday!!! It was overcast all day, but we all got color & enjoyed our selves! We packed our lunch so like saved us like $500 haha that beach food is freakin expensive!!
We got there about 10am and left around 1pm...thats when we lost the sun! We then headed to the outlets and did some shopping for Kait.
Today after my OB check up we went to my parents house and laid in the pool for a few hours.
Apparently i haven't gotten any color on my ass [well side of my bathing suit] i really thought more of my ass was submerged in the water, but apparently not!! OUCH!!!!!!
We also hit up the Dollar Tree today some guy Dave works with told him they have Bertolli meals for $1.00 instead of $9-10.00 @ the grocery stores!

So my 6 month OB apt was today. I did that wonderful PEE in a cup crap and the nurse took my BP and did my weight. She didn't say a word about either!
So my OB comes in asks me all the normal Q's like are you feeling him move around?-YES... any contractions?-NO... and then "did you have high blood pressure w/your 1st pregnancy?" -NO?
So then we listen to the babys heart beat and he said that sounded great, then he told me i had to lay on my side for 10 minutes and the nurse would come in to re check me. Uhgg so when he said that, course my mind started racing, and i toatlly forgot the 2 questions i was going to ask him!!! 1. being the stupid bump on my stomach and 2. if they were going to change my due date to Nov. 4th or keep it the same. AH! But then i thought he'd come back in the room after the nurse re checked me, but he didnt! Anyway she did the re check and my BP went down a ton real quick, so she said that was really good and that he would let me go home. So when i walked outa the room he was no where to be found, so i asked and the nurse said he was w/a patient. UHG! My next apt is August 18th so i think i can make it to that apt. but there is ALWAYS someone on call from our office during the night, so if it starts bothering me you better believe ill be calling [i hate pain!...esp when i cant do anything about it!].

Alright thats all i got for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!