Sears.

Sears had a ton of 40,50,70% off stuff for kids/babys [adults too!] My sister got a bikini for $17.00, each piece was orig. $30!
I got Kait a Ariel night gown that was orig. $22.00 marked down to $10.99 w/a additional 40% off making it $6.xx!!
I woulda looked around more but i had to get Kait soon so i didn't want to be rushing! I might go back and look for some Jeans for her!

Tomorrow is Kaitlyns last day of camp=(
She had so much fun!!
She got in the car today and said "this boy told me i was ugly today" i said did you tell your teacher?
She said NO, i said "NO YOUR UGLY!!" hahahah i can so picture her saying it too!! Shes one tough cookie and wont take crap from anyone!!
So yea im gunna talk to her instructor tomorrow and ask her what we should sign her up for in the fall or whenever the next session is.
Yesterday when me and my sister went to pick her up, we went early so we could watch her a little bit...when we got there she was on the trampoline doing the splits in the air!!
Tomorrow for thier last day they are doing tie dye! shes so excited!!!
Okay well gotta get the big camper to bed!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!