Todays Freebies...[odd!]

My parents took Me, Kait, My sister and her friend to Water Country in New Hampshire today...it was a really nice out today & the park wasn't crowded at all!
Dave stayed home cause he's working 3rd shift this week, so i called him to see what we got for mail today.
He said i got my Single Check Rebate back from Rite Aid, its for $2.40 woohoo haha i cant even remember what it was i bought, but i remember getting this rebate made w/e it was free!
Also i got a 10% off Apparel coupon card for KMart...i don't usually buy any clothes from there, but maybe they will have something good for the baby.
..and lastly Dave tells me i got a envelope from some company he didn't recognize, so i told him to open it. hahah it was a f'n condom!!! WTF?! do i look like i need a condom @ this point in my life?! hahah he found it pretty funny! When i got home and took a look @ it, im not even sure who the hell its supposed to fit, cause it sure as hell wont fit my husband [i kno i kno TMI, but oh well it is what it is!]...i don't even think it would fit the smallest of small!!! its very narrow!

My expenses @ water counrty were not too bad! All i did was pay for me and kait! $56 dollars! My parents paid for everything in the park & bought us dinner! It was a good day!

Dave had the day allll to himself, so he started the 1st coat of paint for Braedens room, it looks good so far, and i think we picked a good color!! I'll take some pictures tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!