28W's & 6D's

Baby Slings at Nurtured Family
I guess ill write a bit about my pregnancy so far...
The baby is doing good!
I go for my 7 Month check up tomorrow!
& hopefully my glucose test...if they didn't lie to me!!
Also im getting a RX for new vitamins. My current ones are making me sick [well feel sick anyway].
They gave me samples the other day so im going to ask for one of those.
BUT if my blood test comes back negative for anemia then i can just take Flintstone vitamins, other wise i have to grin and bare the gross pukie feeling! uhgg!
I also have to ask tomorrow about my clean catch pee test i had to take the other day...
The Dr. asked the nurse how my test came out and the nurse said there were some traces of White and a Trace of red [blood cells]...but then we started talking about my vitamins so i got side tracked and forgot to ask her, so ill ask the dr. im seeing tomorrow what that means...do any of you know? I never had to do a clean catch w/kaitlyn [almost 4 years ago] i guess its new well to the office anyway.
Uhg okay i need to go lay back, Braeden is not liking me sitting like this!!

Comments

  1. Im glad the baby is doing well. He will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!