Dear Blog...

it has been 5 days since my last drug store trip. I dont know what has come over me! usually i run rite out and get the deals, but not this week! hmm when will i go? i have no idea!!!
Rite now i have $34.xx in Rite Aid Rebates waiting to be sent to me but i think i want to wait till the last sunday of the month after i see what the rebates are so i can get the most money back!!
I know @ WAGS i want to get the Bertolli Meals that are on sale...i have 3 $1.25 coupons and if youbuy 2 you get $5 in Register Rewards...so ill go get that then go back later w/my mom and do the rest of my shopping and use my RR's!
okay this post is totally useless but i had nothing else to do!
Ohhh and i want to know WHO reads my blog!!!
i want to add new ppl on here, so let me know=)

**12 WEEKS TO GO!!!!**

Comments

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!