Just put MD after my name;-)

1st of all today is our 1 year wedding anniversary!!! yaaaay=)
...anyway, today was my apt w/the surgeon for my "hernia" for those of you that dont know about my stupid bump [not the baby bump] last sunday i did some research on what my bump could possibley be. I went on WebMD and 1st words i see are hernia...so i click it. Seeing as how i had a umbiblical hernia w/Kaitlyn i figured it wouldnt be too far off for me to start looking there...
So there was like 4-5 different types you can get...1st one was a incisional hernia, which means a hernia is caused from a pervious surgery, which makes since cause i had a fundiplication surgery when i was 16, and one of the laproscopic holes is rite on top of the buldge i have!! So me finding that set my mind at ease so i could stop freaking out thinking it was some massave tumor or something wonderful like that!
So i called the next day and made a apt. w/the surgeon who did my last hernia.
It only took me a week to get in!!! Which is a mircacle if you know my track record w/getting dr apts!
So i meet w/him today, he was very nice [i dont really remember him much from last time]. He had me stand up and cough while he had his hand on the buldge. He said thats def. what it is. I will have it operated .. Braeden gets here [easy day stay surgery]. But he wants to see me after i have him so he can play around with the buldge and get a better idea of what needs to be done...he didnt want to try and push it in today cause it would pro. really hurt and considering the baby is rite underneath! He said if it gets to the point where im getting sick, cant stand up etc etc. then they might have to operate before he comes [last resort].
Everything he told me to do to make me comfortable is everything ive already been doing...i.e putting pressure on the bump w/i cough, sneeze, shit [yea i know TMI], so that it doesnt pop out any farther [attractive huh?!]. He also told me to ask my OB @ my next apt. if i can take anything stronger than tylenol cause the pain gets REALLY bad sometimes...like to the point i cant stand up straight!
But for now he told me to take it easy and limit my self w/strenuous activity.
Oh and for the time being the buldge is NOT my intestines buldging out [yet] rite now he thinks its just fat but that doesnt mean anything else wont pop out as my belly grows!
Here is the paper he gave me about my hernia! SEXYYY!!
[click to make it bigger]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!