Never understood this...

Why is it that i should be on time to ALLLL my dr. apts? Even tho im usually always on time or always early this still bugs me!!
When i went for my 19 week u/s to see what the baby was, i had to do teh wonderful task of loading up my bladder before hand, well soon as i walked in the office i was just starting to feel like i had to pee, so i figured id be good till they called me in and took the pix they needed w/my full bladder...soo as the time went on and my bladder got fuller, i started getting aggravated! I got there 10 minutes early, and when i started to really have to pee i had been sitting there for 45 minutes!!! No one ever said they were running behind or they would be w/you in this amount of time etc etc. Okay, so i dealt w/it...and the tech did apologize for the wait.
So today i had to go in for a i guess you could call it a emergency apt -- i was having pains low in my stomach that my OB wanted to check out [its not baby related...but we're also not sure what it IS related too]...any way we dropped off Kait w/my sister, and had plenty of time to get to my apt & w/time to spare. Except on the way we hit every possible construction zone and detour physically possible!!! So finally it gets to be 1:15 [my apt time] and we're still sitting in traffic! So i did the rite thing and called to tell them we were stuck in traffic but would be there ASAP! The woman says "okay but after your 15 minutes late we have to cancel your apt, and reschedule!" WTF!!! My dr. is the one that wanted to see me, sooo umm i doubt you'll be canceling a ER apt!!!
We made it there by the skin of our teeth...seriously w/about 30 seconds to spare!!
My prob. is...why is it okay for me to sit in a waiting room for a hour or w/e while the dr. is running behind, when i get there on time...but the ONE time im running late i might get my apt. canceled? uhgggg.
I mean i get it, but then again AHHHH!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!