Staples && Gramma!

Yesterday i ran into staples w/my mom so she could get a binder...yes ive rubbed off on my mom too!!! Actually my Dad said "why don't you help your mother do one of those" haha. So after we were done getting what we wanted, i was going to show my mom the camera Dave was looking @ getting me. [yes, i have my professional camera, but i wanted a camera to throw in my pocketbook, its a bitch to lug my big camera around all the time]
This particular camera i saw @ staples last week, but before just buying it i wanted to do some research on it. The orig. price is $299.99! Staples had it on sale for $259.99. But i wasn't nes. ready to spend that much money on a camera yet. So when me and my mom walk over to the cameras yesterday, i see this big yellow sale tag under the camera!! It said $194.99...okay now we're talking! Ohhh but wait!! The 12% off coupon expired yesterday and i could use that too, making the camera $174.99!!!
The reason the camera was marked down is because it was the display and the only one left after the sale this week. I checked the camera out up and down, and it was in perfect shape! Soooo i took it=)
I also bought a case and the 3 year extended warranty making my total $214.00<---all that still cheaper than the sale and orig. price!!! Ohh and the part i love is that its waterproof!!! It goes underwater up to 10 feet!


Moving on to Gramma! So my gramma had surgery last week for her artery's @ Mass General. Shes now in a nursing home around here for rehab. We went to visit her last night, and she looks GREAT! I haven't seen her so full of life and energetic in a long time!!! For her physical therapy yesterday, the PT put all these ingredients in front of her, and said "what can you do with these" Gramma said "get lost"...next thing you know she wipped up a blueberry cobbler!! I thought therapy was supposed to be a challenge!? hahah. She said the PT was very surprised my gramma knew what to do w/out a recipe or anything haha...little did she know my gramma cooks ALL the time and has for pretty much her entire life!! But my gramma was so excited to tell us when we got there!! Also she played Connect Four w/Kaitlyn...they both enjoyed the time together -- uhgg but they are both the biggest cheaters! haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!