Strectch Marks, Huggies & Kohls!

1st of all why am i getting stretch marks on my calf? like rite under the back of my knee & only on the left leg! Why my F'n leg?! do i have a baby growing down there?! I hope they fade after or I'm never wearing shorts again=( So far ive only gained 3 more additional strectch marks on my belly, hopefully it stays like that [yea rite...i still have alot of growing to do]. Oh yea thats another thing i don't get...why does everything think im so "small" baby wise...i don't feel like my belly is small but everyone says i don't look 7m pregnant! hmmm...

Next topic...yesterday there were 2 Huggie coupons in smart source [i think] so i went house to house collecting everyones coupons! hahah well not really. My friend Sara had already sent me 2, i got 2 in my flyers, dave got 6 from work, got my moms 2, Daves moms 2 and my parents neighbors 2, then i found 1 extra i had!! So i have 17 Huggie coupons!!! So today we will go to Toys R US and i will get a free pack of huggies!! If you dont already know...at Toys/Babys R Us you can use as many coupons as you have on a pack of diapers!! Or any thing else you have Manf. coupons for!! Their diapers are kinda expensive $15-17.99, but hell ill cut a few extra coupons to get a free pack!!! Ive gone to 3 different cashiers and done this and I've asked a manager the 1st time so it wasn't a one time deal!


Now on to Kohls...
Daves mom took Kait shopping this weekend @ Kohls. I guess for every $50 you spend you get $10 in Kohls cash so in the end she got $30 back and she gave it to me to get anything else Kait needs for school [or the baby;-)]. So i think we will go there too today! After my stupid Glucose test uhgg not looking forward to that=(

Also gotta hit up Rite Aid sometime...there were a few things i wanted. So far for august we have like $60 coming back from Rebates!!

Comments

  1. I gotta remember this multi-coupon bit at TRU and BRU. BTW I went to BRU on Saturday and they had those huge cases of diapers, if you bought two they would give you a gift card, or cash back of a certain amount at the time of purchase. Not sure if it was a one day thing, or the week. But I doubt you have any coupons left anyways! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!