Sugar Test

So i did that wonderful sugar test yesterday.
The hour went by quick, the drink wasn't too bad, and the blood work was pretty painless.
Well my Dr. office called me today...they said my sugar levels were a little high, so now i have to go for a 3 hour GTT [glucose tolerance test] ahhh. That sucks. I made it threw the one hour just fine but the 3 hour im not so sure of. For yesterdays test they wouldnt let me leave the lab waiting area! It was seriously a room w/2 rows of chairs against each wall and a loud ass TV playing the Democratic Convention ahhhhhhh i was ready to shoot ppl. Also the big ass thing of water was sitting rite next to me and i couldnt drink, eat or smoke anything <---damn i was so looking forward to taking up smoking during that hour!
When i went in to drink my yummy drink the lab tech said "you came at a good time, we've been mobbed all day!"
Well no sooner do i go sit back down in the waiting room do the ppl start rolling in! They would come in shifts it seemed! 1st shift wasnt too bad, 2nd got a little more annoying and by the 3rd shift i wanted to shoot someone!!! There was ONE chair left by the time i had to go in to get blood drawn and there were about 20 chairs! People were like bringing there long lost family memebers w/them! i just brough dave to keep me company and course kait had to come too, but she was sitting on daves lap not taking up a chair and she was very good the entire time!!

Uhggg i hope they let me atleast leave the lab this time so i can walk around...i get soo impatient!!!
Any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!