Bath and Body Works

Ahhh its been a while eh?
My laptop broke @ the end of august and ive been using my slow ass Desktop...so i was only really going online to check my mail etc. so i didn't get to update this at all=(
BUT....IM BACKKKK!!!

So yesterday was the last day to use my free Halloween soap coupon on BBW.
I had two coupons for the soap and another coupon from the fall preview book for a free sig. collection item with ANY purchase!

So Dave made 2 purchases. For the free sig. collection item he bought a $3.00 foam soap and the free thing was a $14.50 tub of cuc. melon body butter! His other purchase was a big tube of cuc. melon body lotion. That was $10.50 and we got the cute pumpkin anti bacterial soap for free -- a $10.00 value!

My purchase was 2 body sprays that were BOGO and i also got another pumpkin soap which i gave to my mom cause im a good daughter;-)

Total amount of stuff we bought was: $69.00
We spent: $24.00
Saved: $45.00!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!