Well well well [new laptop!!]

So you all know about my computer problems from a few weeks ago. Well they fixed what was wrong which was the motherboard and the fan, they also fixed my speakers that werent working. BUT they never replaced my battery which we didnt know was a problem cause my computer wouldnt turn on after it died...but once they got it up and running shouldnt they have checked to make sure the laptop ran on both battery power and ac power? Well anyway we ordered a new one which luckly was covered! The other day i went to pick my computer up from the side of my bed and i grabbed it the wrong way...when i grabbed it my finger slipped into a slot, so i was like ummm thats never happend before...so i look and realize my DVD remote that slides in the side of the laptop is missing!! So noticing that made me notice that they never screwed the corner back down when they took the top of my computer off...they also cracked side. Then i start using the laptop and realized my right mouse botton wont work!! Okay so i was dealing with it...so last night i load my pictures on the computer, put my memory stick in and do my thing...i go to take my stick out and i had to tug to get it out and when i did i ripped the prongs off my 2g stick!! So i look at that side of the computer and its all smushed down! WTFFFF!!! Best Buy wouldnt originally replace my laptop cause it didnt meet the percentage of broken parts that they require -- well im sure once they got done breaking my computer it met the percentage!! So we brought it in today and bitched! They wanted to send it back to get serviced again...i was like why should we be inconvienced AGAIN when it shoulda been fixed to begin with?...then the guy realized i was pregnant and it seemed like after that things started going our way! He went and talked to the store manager and they said they would junk our laptop and let us pick out another one!! So we had $1149.00 to spend! We found a Toshiba that we liked and was actually on sale and for $599.99! So obv. we would have a difference left...orig. the guy said usually you just eat the difference but he said if there was something we wanted he would let us do that...sooo i picked out a lens for my camera!! So that was that and i was happy w/that! We go to ring up our stuff and the girl says ohh you still have $212.00 to spend! i was like ohhh okay;-) Sooo i went and got a $104 camera bag <-- i needed one to fit all my stuff in.
Bought Kait the pink leapster for xmas and 2 games and the adapter and 2 DVDs she wanted! Wooohoo! Saved us alota xmas money! Also tonight BB is having heros night -- if your a Firefighter, EMT, COP etc etc you can get 10% off from 7:30-9:30pm so they said we could bring our receipt back to get adjusted!! yeaaaa. Ohh and they rolled over my warrenty for the laptop so we didnt have to spend another $300 and we were also able to get the 2 year warrenty for my lens! We made out pretty damn good=)

Comments

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!