CVS all week!

Well since sometime last week [Tuesday maybe?] ive been using the $3.00 off CVS item coupon. Come say its "legal" others say its not. But so far every CVS Ive used it at has taken it with out a problem! So untill someone calls me out on it ill use it!
So far i have:

  • 6 Anti Bacterial Wipes
  • 4 Hand Sanatizers
  • 3 Apricot FAce Scrubs
  • 3 boxes of Q-Tips
Not bad for FREE! The coupon is good till Saturday the 17th so ill be going back till then to expand my stockpile a little more!!

Also i wrote to CVS Sunday night cause for the life of me i cant find throat coolers at any CVS in our area! Ive been looking for 2 weeks! So course last night when i ran in randomly w/my mom i find 2 boxes, but course i didnt have my BOGO coupon w/me! grr! So i sent dave in today to get them! I thought i was only getting ECBs back on one box, but it was on both!! So i used my $5 ECBs i had on it and ended up with $9.98 back!!Woohoo! i was happy!...speaking of Throat Coolers i think im gunna go nurse one! My throat is so incredibly sore=(

Ohh and whyyy does it take CVS CS sooo long to respond to complaints etc?! uhg.

Comments

  1. check in the boxes for .50 or 1.00 off throat cooler coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cvs products are awful

    ReplyDelete
  3. your the one thats pretty awful actually!!
    your pretty tough coming on my blog and posting anonymously!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!