Just what ive been waiting for!! [CVS & Rite Aid]


Ive been anxiously awaiting CVS going 90% off on their XMas clearance!
They are NOW 90%!!
First we dropped the kids off w/my parents so we could go somewhat quick. We went to CVS in Wilbraham first -- nothing fun there, so we left and went to the Ludlow store. This store was the only one that had any left over gingerbread houses so i kept watching to make sure they werent dwendling down, last night there was 4 left so i felt confident that those would still be there the next day...and they were all still there when we got there today!! It rang up .99!! Pretty good seeing as it was orig. $9.99! Me and Dave did seperate transations so we could use two different $3.00 off CVS product coupons. I bought 1 CVS disinfectant wipes and the double package of J&J baby soap, i had a $1.50 CVS J&J coupon and a $1.00 Manf. coupon and you got $1.00 in ECB not bad!
They didnt have any wrapping paper at that store and thats what i really wanted so we headed on down the road to palmer! Palmers CVS has a Rite Aid rite next to it so we went to RA first. I had a Rebate check [$9.xx] so i figured i would just use that. They had a small selection of xmas clearance but everything they did have was 90% as well. Then dave found a big box filled w/wrapping paper! I got a HSM & Hannah Montana roll [45 square feet] and 2 or 3 others [cant remember] my total came to $1.98! I paid 0.00 oop cause i had the rebate! So after paying w.my rebate they gave me cash back for the difference. So to CVS we go. They had a ton of wrapping paper!! I was planning on using my ECBs i had. I got 9 rolls & another hannah ornament that im selling on ebay. My total came to $4.xx. I decided to use my cash from RA and save my ECBs for a better CVS deal next week or if i find a good hidden deal somewhere! So when all was said and done i paid $6.xx!
Im still having fun w/this $3.00 CVS coupon tho!!! Im all stocked on my disinfectant wipes so i think im going to move on to another product! Gotta get everything done before the 17th when the coupon expires!!

Comments

  1. I am amazed the things your hubby does for you...Jeff hates using coupons lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha im amazed too!! he actually doesnt mind! he just made a comment yesterday that im really getting im into this! haha.
    he does my fighting for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!