Nice clean phone!

So im doing my Wii Fit workout <---wooohoo go me!
Im in a upside down pose. While im there i asked Kait to go get my phone insane Dave tried to call me...
Well she comes down and says "the babys bottle dripped on the phone" i said thats okay ill take care of it.
So as im still upside down i realize kait isnt standing there anymore!...i said KAIT?!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? I knew exactly where she was! She said "im cleaning your phone for you!!" i was like ohhhhh shittt!!! She brings it to me dripping water!! It was still on tho and has been working since it happend at 3:30. But i just went to sent a text and the screen looks like its shaking and theres a bigg water mark in the screen ohh and the pretty little white dot they always ask you what color it is when you have a phone problem is now a nice shade of RED! uhgggg
Thanks KAIT!!!
but how could i get mad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!