A night of FREE!

Well in my effort to save us as much money as possible we have decided to not do anything that costs anything! No more dailt DD Coffees, No more random shopping trips just cause there is nothing else to do, no more going out to dinner, etc etc.
So last night my mom told me about the Free coffees at McDonalds and she had a Free code for RedBox. Kait stayed over my parents house last night so Dave and I sat back with our Hot Chocolate and Mocha Latte and watched our FREE movie!

The Red Box code is BREAKROOM...not sure how long the code is good for tho!

Comments

  1. We are doing the same...Its getting kinda fun. We stayed home all weekend and just hung out. We are learning to enjoy the simply things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the fun part! We play the Wii alot and i do the Wii Fit alot so on top of saving im exercising too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!