[CVS] Who the F is Cassandra Smith!!!

Okay so if you read my blog you know i did the Nutrogena deal and got 10 ECBs back!
I went with my sister and she drove so i didnt take my keys with me. So i gave the cashier my phone number which Ive never had any problem doing in the past. So my 10 ECBs printed and we were on our way!
So yesterday Dave and I go to the same CVS. I give the girl my coupons and ECBs...i had $7 on 3 separate receipets and the i had the $10. She cans my coupons and the $7 first. She then scans the $10 and it beeps! I was like umm it cant be expired so wtf? So the cashier [supervisor] looks at it and says "ohh its a diffeernt number, you cant use 2 different numbers in the same transaction" i was like WHAT? We only have one CVS card! Then i look at the name on the top of the ECBs and it says Cassandra Smith!! I was like i dont even know who this person is!!! and i explained to the girl that i did the Nutragena deal last week and i gave the girl my phone number. She just kinda staired at me. Then i dawned on me that SHE put my phone number in wrong!!!! So needless to say instead of paying $2.04 i had to pay $12.04!!! I was so pissed!! I was even more pissed cause this supervisor wasnt even appologentic and she knows damn well me and my mom are ALWAYS in there. Oh and the girl that screwed this up was at the next cash register...but i wasnt about to call her out on it cause the way the supervisor was acting it wasnt going to get me anywhere anyway! Ohh and the best part!!! So then proceeds to tell me that we could either use the $7 ECBs or the $10 but we couldnt use them together! Rite when she said that i was like ummm im pretty sure your wrong!!!!
The whole time we were shopping all we heard were the supervisor and the girl that screwed up bitching about different customers. One about someone who wasnt happy with their photos or something or other. Then the guy next to us didnt know how to use the debit machine at the register and the screw up girl was getting so annoyed with him! After he was all set she walked back into the store area and was like laughing, shaking her heard and muttering under her breath about what kinda day its been cause of all these annoying ppl!
So Dave called Corp this AM. The woman he talked to was VERY appologenic! She said no one should have a shopping experience like that or be treated the way we got treated! She also said we were rite that you cant use someone elses ECBs if you dont have the card to go with it! She put in a complaint to the district manager as well as the store manager!!
Im also getting my 10 ECBs back!!
Uhgg i guess i wont be back to that store for a while and im glad it wasnt my home store!!

But Cassandra Smith i still have your ECBs if you want them! hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!