Baby Food!

After Christmas this year I scored a Home Essentials Mixer [like the as seen on t.v. BULLET]. I figured i could use it for baby food when the time came. Well the time has come! Dont get me wrong i still buy baby food, but i thought id give this a try! It was so easy!! I used bagged baby carrots and steam fresh peas. I just had to add some water till it was the consistency i felt was good for him! We also picked up some small glade containers to put the food in.
Half a bag of each made what you see in the pictures!! Ohh and HE LOVED IT!

Comments

  1. That's great! I have the magic bullet, and when I was pregnant I thought I would make some homemade baby food too. My mom got me a babyfood cookbook for more creative meals. Good to know your little guys likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we made home made mac n cheese [mmmm] so im gunna mix some of that up [ill prob need alot of water tho so its not too thick]. I figure it works out good cause he can eat what were having for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. even tho we already talked about this I am so jealous of how cheap you have become. I wish I would have done this for AUbrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i owe it ALL to you;-) haha
    seriously tho i would have NEVER started being frugal if it weren't for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you! Sophie just started eating food a few weeks ago...but I will be getting out the blender to try this! Such a great idea Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!