Cheap & Free Day!

Today was Daves day off, we had nothing to do so we went to the mall to try to score some cheap and free things!

  • I was able to print more than one VS coupon for the free item so i got 2 Lotions [they def. dont compare to the tote bags i got!]
  • At Target i got B a Winnie the Pooh sun hat for $3.xx
  • At The Childrens Place i had a 15% off coupon they sent me for my birthday. I found a pair of PJs with all kinds of sports balls on them. I paid $4.xx -- they were orig. $15!
  • At Aeropostale we tried to to get the FREE tanks [you can bring in a printed copy from the online version of Seventeen Magazine or the actual over] but our store didnt have them in yet so we had to sign a paper and they will call us when they are in! I want XS in hopes they will fit K! Other wise someone tiny will be getting them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!