CVS Runs & Rant

Wow its Tuesday and im JUST going to CVS today? ahh whats come over me!?
My trip/s went like this:

  • Playtex Sport - $8.49 $1.00 Manf Q [came in a box i already had] - used a gift card and got $2 ECBs
  • [Next CVS] The new SCHICK Quatro Razor - $8.99 used a $1.00 Q & got $3ECBs
  • Dave used my $2 & $3 ECBs from the previous transactions to get the intuition. He handed the old bitty the 2 different ECB slips and a Manf. Q. She looks at us and says "I can only let you use this coupon [the Manf] & this one [The ECB], but you cant use this third one"...i was like huh? since when? she said the system wont let me scan more than that. WOW this was the first time ive ever had that one pulled on me! So im just looking at her like ARE YOU SHITTIN ME? So asks the manager to come over to "PROVE ME WRONG" and the manager says "it should go through...try it!" so SURPRISE! It worked! I kept syaing to her ITS LIKE MONEY & i always use more than one! This lady like wouldnt even awknoledge the fact that i was even talking to her! After my FREE sale was final she never said sorry, or have a nice day, NOTHING! She clearly knew I was RITE!

Comments

  1. What did the old lady used to work at Wags or something? ;) Yikes! Glad it worked out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea seriously! i felt like saying "uhhh this isn't Walgreens!!"
    but i figured she wouldn't understand what i was talking about anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no complaints with CVS but Walgreens... they need an attitude adjustment. Oh and I am off to Walgreens at lunch today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!