Free Huggies Wipes @ Rite Aid!

I printed the $5 and $3 Huggie coupons that were just put out the other day. I was wondering how or when i would use them. Im ALL stocked up with diapers prob for the rest of my life so i didnt want to use em on Diapers. So RA has a deal this week Huggie Wipes 2/$5. I went today and was able to use the $5 diaper coupon for the wipes making them FREEE!
The manager rang me up and was in awe! He was very excited for me haha.
I think ill use my 2 $3.00 for 2 more packs...ill just lose $1.00 casuse the coupons together are more than the sale.

$3 & $5 Printables

Comments

  1. Your RA takes printables?? I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESS!! I love it!
    We have 2 RA's close to us and they both do take them!!
    One cashier LOVES us, if we have a coupon that im not sure will work for a item she will say "ohh just give it to me and we'll see if it beeps or not!"
    I hate the cashiers that just look at the coupon and say NOPE instead of trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which one do you go to..if you dont mind sharing? The ones in monson and palmer wont take printables....ugh!! Also there is a 5 off 25 coupon that you get for signing up for email updates on the website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got to the one on Island Pong Rd and the one of Parker. Island Pond took them Parker wont! Weird!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!