Fun Stuff from today!


Im not a HUGE fan of Big-Y BUTTTTT tonight Dave got a $25 gift card at work for a good write up!!! Yay! I need some last minute stuff for our party on Saturday so this will DEFINITELY come in handy!!!

My bargain of the day:
We went to IParty today thinking St.Pats stuff would be marked down at least to 25% off! Well that was a joke! NOTHING was marked down except Napkins! So when things arent on sale i leave! Well i was telling my mom tonight about this blow up beer mug that was a "beer" cooler that we liked but decided against cause it was $13.99. She said she knew what i was talking about cause she saw it at Stop and Shop yesterday and was marked down to 25% off! So i was pshyed! WELL when we got to the bin that she saw them in we noticed the sign...75% OFF!!! and the Orig. price was $7.99! It rang up $3.99! I was so excited!


Ohhh and today when i walked into S&S i got a nice surprise!! Our S&S will be using the scanners as of Saturday!!!I got a brochure that they had on the machine -- it seems pretty easy!








Another thing...today we went to the Salvation Army to donate 3 bags of stuff. We had to bring the bags in so i figured i might as well poke around. I think ive been in the store once?...well it was intresting! But i found a brand new pair of Nike Shorts for the squirt and a Winnie the Pooh Jacket that had a shirt that went with it! The shorts were .99!! and The jacket/shirt were $2.99! I dont think i would by anything from there with out tags...i dunno thats just me! I might go back and poke around some other time when we dont have the kids with us...maybe score from good jeans for Kait who is growing like a weed!!! Such a waste to buy expensive jeans for her when shes only going to get a few months out of them!!

And the final thing.
Kait had a pocketbook tonight that she pulls outa the woodwork every now and again. Well I remember the last time my dad gave her a dollar I told her when she saved $5.00 she could go to w/e store she wanted and buy something with her saved money!
Well she unzipped her purse tonight and i was like WOW thats alot of loot! She counted it and finally had her $5!! I asked her where she would like to go to spend her money and she picked Old Navy! We went and I told her which items she could buy for $5. She settled on a cute 1/4 sleeved green and white big stripped shirt that has a anchor on it that days "Daddys little skipper" [Dave grew up on the water and on boats so it makes since=)]


Comments

  1. I love using the Scanners. I use it all the time. Plus, not sure if you know this, but you'll get special savings on things you buy a lot only if you use the scanners, and you can still use coupons on those items!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! i knew that...its great!! The only thing that annoys me is the Cha-ching noise every time a new sale pops up haha. i love using it! its so easy. My 4 year old loves helping too...sometimes she bags the item after i scan it, other times she does the scanning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!