Give it up CVS HAG!

uhgg I HATE going to our CVS in town during the day time! There is this old lady [she looks like she smokes 12 packs of cigs a day and lays in the sun every single day -- oh and she sounds like a man] she seriously HATES me/us! Well i guess she has the rite too...we did complain about her to CC! She gave us such a hard time and wouldnt let us do a legit transation...theres more to it but i dont want to type it all [needless to say she was 100% wrong]. So since then she makes it a point to make atlaest one comment about something during each transation!
Today i did the candy deal [for K's easter basket] - Spend $15 get 3 ECBs. Well i thought i got all the right things for the amount of coupons i had [used 3 $1/2 Qs]. She got to the third coupon and it beeped. She then says "I CAN TELL YOU RITE NOW THIS ISNT GOING TO WORK!" i just said Okay thats fine. I always feel like they think im trying to pull one over on them! But the reason it didnt work was cause i grabbed one wrong bag. I know its not her job but why couldnt she have looked on the reciept just to why it wasnt going through considering i did think i bough tall the rite things! uhgg yea i just wanted to VENT! All worked out in the end!


I also transfured kaits floride RX from the pharmacy my mom works at to our CVS to get a $25 GC! It was the cheepest RX i could think of. It was $7.xx which was paid for with Daves health savings card. So i used the GC to buy the easter candy! Not bad!

Comments

  1. Hahahahaha!!! Funny post. I have a Walmart hag myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! There is a guy that works at Jcpenney. He seemed new when I first went to him. Well Seventeen mag. was running a promotion for free undies. He didn't know anything about it. So he gave me a lot of trouble. I told him I would wait until he called someone to tell him how to do it. I did. The next day I went back because I had a coupon for $10 off $10. I bought some stuff making my total $0.00
    The following week, I found myself there again, for another coupon. Now JCP is always filled with people, but his register is empty. I debate to wait 20 min in line or suck it up and deal with him for the 2 minutes. I went in line and he is like were you the girl with the free undies coupon. That is very embarassing because he is an old guy too.. creepy.

    So I said yes.

    And he was like "What do you do, stay online all day looking for coupons?"

    ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey whats wrong with staying online all day searching for coupons? lol!!
    I hate when cashiers think that cause they don't know about a certain sale or coupon than it isn't a REAL sale! i get that all the time!! and my favorite is when cashiers feel like by you using coupons you are taking the money from their pay check!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!

Oh So Cute Bow Give Away!