Is it JUST my Walgreens?

It seems that everytime there's a FREE deal @ Wags my total doesn't come up so free!
A few weeks ago when they had the BOGO Hershey bar sale, i had the BOGO store coupon and i think it was a manf. Q that was BOGO as well so that would make it free. Well the cashier said people had been trying the same thing and it wont work cause it would be free...well duh it would be free thats why everyone wants to do it! So whatever i went to CVS and got the same deal and for FREE so Wags loss!
Today my husband ran into WAGS for me. I had 3 $2.00 Qs and the .99 Q from the easy saver which would all three FREE. Well the total came to $1.xx. The cashier told him that the total has to be X amount of dollars cause it can ring up FREE! uhgg so how is it that all you get free things?! is it JUST my Wags?
Even when i tried to use a $2 RR on a $2.00 item they wouldnt let me use it cause it would make it free! i never have a prob w/free things @ RA and CVS!

Comments

  1. I've never had a zero total at Wags either but that's because I buy a lot of stuff that's FAR. I think it depends on where you live, but in RI you have to pay sales tax (7%) even when you use a coupon. So if I bought something that costs $2 and use a $2 coupon, I still have to pay .14.

    It's not like that in MA so I usually do my shopping there since I live on the border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldnt mind paying a few cents for the tax...but like today my husband had to pay for half the cost of a bottle of Garnier hair spray. Maybe ill call Wags Corp just so i know what the rules are.
    Thanks for the comment=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!