KMart Double Q's from Last week


Forgot to post my deals from last week @ KMart!
Im not a big KMart fan but when there are Double Q's im there!!
My Oop was $1.04 only cause i bought a Dawn soap that wanted.
I had my whole trip planned out, which i did from the price book on Hot Coupon World. I was disappointed when i got there tho...half the stuff i wanted wasn't the same prices that HCW had listed!
At first the cashier wasnt going to let me use the $2.00 Clean and Clear IP's i had...she called the manager over who got out the magnifying glass to read the fine print on the KMart ad to make sure it didnt say that IP's werent allowed -- even tho i knew they were!
So after the total popped up the cashier looked at the total and looked at my filled bag, then looked at the total and then the bag again and she said "WOW!" haha i love the expressions i get!
Heres a picture of my trip [although not as good as some of you on here=)]

  • Hormel Dinner
  • Trident Gum
  • Wrigley's Gum 10 pack
  • 4 Clean and Clear Face washes
  • Revalon nail clippers
  • 2 Goodlife Cat Treats
  • Dawn Simple Pleasures Dish Soap
  • 1 Bic Sol. razor that i found on Clearance for $3.00 [i wanted the big pack of BICs but they didnt have them and i happen to find this one in the clerance bin!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!