Meal Planning*

I THINK that im going to start posting my meal plans on here...
No not cause everyone else is doing it, but cause It will help me keep track! I made a meal plan last week and ive lost it already -- least i cant loose my laptop [well i hope not!]!

Let me see if i can remember what ive planned since last Friday!
*Sales were from last week...sorry*
  1. Friday - Roaster Chicken & Cole Slaw * Chicken was $6.99 @ Shaws and you got a Free Slaw!
  2. Saturday - Chicken Pot Pie * $3.99 @ Shaws
  3. Sunday - cant remember
  4. Monday - Stir fry
  5. Tuesday - cant remember [wow i suck!]
  6. Wednesday - Tacos
  7. Thursday - We made Vegetable Soup! Mmm!
Thats what we've had so far! For lunch we usually do sandwiches -- cheese and bbq deli chicken or w/e we have.
So you think this is a good idea?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!