Thank You Paper Boy!

Today Dave went to the store and got the usual Boston Globe and Sunday Republican. Got those all cut and organized then headed to my parents house.
I was sorting my expired coupons when my mom throws this stack of inserts on top of me! She had 2 Smart Sources and 5...YES 5! Red Plums! Last Sunday the paper boy didnt give her ANY inserts so i told her maybe he was making up for last week!? haha. So i get to keep them all considering my mom isnt as much of a coupon-a-holic as me! I dont plan on cutting all those tho -- id go nuts!
So i made a booklet out of them and stapled them all together so that when i need a coupon i can go into the booklet and cut all of the same coupon at once and save me some time!!
Also my wonderful mother gave me her Big-Y double coupons! I already used mine when we did our grocery shopping. I used them at Stop and Shop tho and got some pretty good deals!
Tomorrow i plan to go back to S&S and use some of the doubles she gave me...this is what my trip SHOULD look like!

  • 7 Boxes of Barilla Pasta 10/$10 [$1.00 a piece if you cant do the math haha] 7 $1.00 Q's = FREE
  • 6 Boxes of Duncan Hines 10/$10 [gotta always have brownie batter in the house!] 2 $1.00/3 Q's i will use a double Q on each = 6/$2
  • 1lb of LOL American Cheese $5.99 $1/1lb Q and i'll use a double Q = $3.99
oop should = $6.00!

Comments

  1. What a great score! Good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the barilla coupons in the paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop and shop will take Big Y's doubles?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh yes!! They take everything!
    They take the $10 Randals coupon that comes in the ValPak too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY? AWESOME!!! You just give it to them at the register?

    Omg, I am psyched! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! they enter them as a competitors coupon!!
    are you on Facebook? if you are look me up radmom07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!