Aveeno AGAIN! [CVS]

Im not sure what the limit on the AVEENO deal is @ CVS [cause i have yet to look haha oops] but i thought it was only limit 1, but according to my receipt i hadnt reached my limit yet even tho i had already done the deal once! So i went back today and did it again=)
At first i didnt think i was going to get as good of a deal as i did the other day BUT i forgot they had sent me a $3.00 coupon for my birthday!
So this time i got: i used:
$10/3 AVEENO IP Q
$2/1 AVEENO IP Q
$3 CVS Q
$10 ECBs
Total = .72!
& got another $10 ECBs!! and i still havent reached my AVEENO LIMIT!

*SAVED* $28.47!

The $10 Aveeno Q didnt scan on sunday when for my first deal, and didnt scan today either...i know one other person said theres didnt scan either -- anyone else?

Comments

  1. The coupon is for Ageless line. I bought one ageless, a baby and a regular but they still let me use the coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh haha! oops!
    they never even looked at the wording either time when i went!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!