AVEENO @ CVS

I did the AVEENO deal @ CVS today. Spend $25 get $10ecbs.
I got 3 $6 Bottles & 1 $7 Face Wash.
Used the $10/3 coupon & a $2/1 coupon.
I had $12.98 in ECBs from last week.
Making my Oop .52!
Made 10 ECBs=)

Actually my $10 Q never scanned but the cashier apparently thought it did...it didnt click in my head that my total shouldnt have been $10.52, it shoulda been .52! We were already half way home. We went to a CVS on our way off the Turnpike which is like 20ish minutes away! So we had to drive back so they could find the coupon in the drawer before they emptied it for the night!
I got my $10 back tho=)

I saved $30.44!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!