My husband is falling into my hole! hahah


Ran to Stop and Shop to use my last two double coupons [they expire today booo].
I got 2 bags of Sargento Cheese 2/$5 - 2 $1.00 coupons then doubled = $1.00 for 2 packs of cheese!!!
The reason for this blog is cause my husband has become a catalina stalker! He cant walk by a check-out lane w/out looking at the cat machine! haha. As were walking out dave vears right...im like what are you doing? We get outside and he holds up 2 $4.00 off $40 Catalinas! hahah scooreee!! im so glad i have a supportive couponing husband haha <3

Comments

  1. That is so cool! My hubby is good like that too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I love taking him with me! Plus he's better at doing the dirty work than me=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!