The truth behind ECB returns?...

Okay last Friday i did my 3rd Aveeno deal.
My total came to $15, but it didn't dawn on me till i got homa that i forgot to use my $10.00 Aveeno Q. I wouldn't be able to get back to CVS till after the sale was over, so i just planned to return the stuff i bought.
Well i go in today and the cashier tells me returns arent accepted on ECB items! I was like umm? I explained that i was only looking to get back what i paid out of pocket! She said it didnt matter, returns werent allowed PERIOD! But finally she decided to do it and told me to know in the future this isnt allowed...then we proceeds to give me my $15 cash back along w/a CVS money card w/$16 on it. I just took it and left! So she went from i cant give you money back to HERE you just made a sweet profit off my stupity!
ANYONE??...


I also did the 3M deal!
Go HERE
Print 6 copies
Go to CVS
Buy 6 3M hooks for $2.50 ea
Pay $0
Get $5 ECBs!!!

Comments

  1. Where in the world did you find the hooks!??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean what store?...i got the last 6 @ Sumnar Ave and 6 more in Wilbraham -- they had a bunch more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet...couldnt find them in Palmer! So excited for these LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have returned with ECB and they just credited me everything on a GC (including value of coupons used) and what I paid OOP, they gave me back in the form of payment used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea thats what i wanted...and if anything just give me my outa pocket back!! ohh well i gained in this case!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never found them...but I got a rain check for 25 at that price!! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. by SCAMMING CVS or any store you are forcing the prices up for everyone. CVS doesn't care if you want to be scummy and return ECB items. We all pay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. um that's not being scummy. i didn't want the stuff...if you don't want things then you return them! not my fault if the cashier didn't know what to do and gave me more back!
    and if your going to leave comments dont be a wimp and post anonymously!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!