ACTIVE for Nintendo Wii

Since we heard about it we've been contemplating getting it main thing holding me back was the fact that its $59.99 [cheaper than Wii Fit, but still]. Well today was the deal breaking... we got an advertisement from Game Stop that said if you brought in 3 Select Games you got $59.99 towards Wii Active!!! I figured we probably wouldn't have any of the games on the list, but when Dave pulled up the list it was pretty long, and we did have 3 of the games!! So we went in and got the last one @ our Game Stop. We DID have to pay tax tho, which was $3.00!! Not bad at all!!
We both have already used it and WOW!! Its a great work out! Im def. feeling it and i was def. sweating my butt off!!!
I highly recommend it!!!

Comments

  1. Oooo...I think that I am going to go out and get it this week!! So thankful for your blog or I never would have even heard of wii active!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!