Dear Target, I love you BUT...

you NEEEEEED to train every single one of your team members the same exact way, with the same exact rules!!!! I was told the other day that you are absolutely not allowed to use a coupon that is of higher value than the item you are buying *LIE*... the truth to that is that they have to adjust the coupon, which i knew but i still verified by calling corp. The very nice lady i talked to on the phone said she would be calling to inform the store that, that is what you do w/coupons! Well we go back today and the lady at customer service told me the coupon wasnt working cause the coupon was worth more...i told her she needed to adjust the Q. She said "Oh Okay" and did it! So i pretty much told a person that works at the service desk what to do? what is wrong w/that picture? I absoloutley LOVE target but man come on is it really that hard to train everyone with the same information? I dont want to have to explain to every cashier how to use a coupon everytime i go...
Sorry just needed to rant!!
I did get a good deal today tho! Saved $30.00 spent $2.79

2 Boxes of Ritz Crackers used 2 Target Q's
2 Boxes of Triscits used 1 $1/2 Target Q & a But a Box of Ritz get one box of Triscits FREE Q from the 5/17 SS
4 Bliss Candy Bars-$1.00 - used 4 $1 Target coupons
2 Trial Size Banana Boat Suntain Lotion- .99 - [good for the diaper bag or to leave in the car] used 2 $1.00 Q's
2 Trial Size Axe Body Washes - .97 - used 2 $1.00 Q's
2 Johnsons Budy Bars - .97 - used 2 J&J Baby Product Q's

Comments

  1. Love this post! I run into the same thing at my Target,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!! I love saving money but I hate schooling these people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that! I avoid Target at all costs... especially Holyoke. They are as bad as Walgreens - they make up the rules as they go along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always go to Enfield. I love shopping there for non- coupon items! Not sure if ill try complicated coupons again! uhg it drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too love saving money, i use every step to how to save money, thanks for your information

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!