Kohls*

I needed a dress or something dressy for my cousins wedding this Sunday. So i thought i'd try Kohls seeing as i havent been having much luck anywhere else. Well i found a cute dress that was orig. $60 down to $35, pair of shorts on sale from $40.00 down to $21 [i know thats still pretty expensive but when it comes to clothes for me, if they fit good i have to get them, i have a real hard time finding things i like...grrr!]. Then i found 2 shirts for kait that she really liked as well, a Fila Shirt for $4.80 and a Nike Shirt for $3.60! I also found a nice white sweater for me for next fall/winter Orig. $60.00!!! Got it for $6.50!!! Not bad! Spent $71. coulda been worse i guess. But i got everything i needed and the kids were super good, and we all had fun doing it!!!
So if you have a Kohls around you, you should go check your store out!! There were 60% off racks to 80% off racks!!

Comments

  1. your so lucky there good for you in the store!!! Evan is horrible his favorite thing to do is hide in the clothes and scare the crap out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great deals.!! Well, I used to shop at out local Kohl's store. I always keep my eyes out for such great offers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!