$3 Dollar Monday!

Today all i spent was $3.xx!!

  • Rite Aid - I got 2 packs of titan replacement blades BOGO and used 2 $4.00 Manf. Q's = $3.xx! [they are orig. $11.xx]
  • Wags - used 2 Cutter Q's from this weekends paper. Walgreens has the 1oz replants on sale for 2/$4 = FREE! [this was the first time i didn't have a problem getting something totally free from wags!!] Oh and these are a perfect size to keep in your purse, car, diaper bag etc!
  • CVS - GO HERE and print out the $1/2 Campbells soup coupon! I think the limit is 2? CVS has Chic. Noodle and Tom Soup on sale this week 2/$1! I got 8 Cans [my mom gave me her 2 Q's]

Comments

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!