CVS 7/5

I haven't been to CVS in what seems like forever! I had some ECB's I needed to roll before the 11th so I figured id go do it today. My trip went like this:

  • 2 - Dawn Dish Soaps 2/$2...used two $1.50 Mnf Q's = FREE + 1 ECB
  • 1 - Fabreze Pet Odor Spray $5...used BO[Fabric refreshner]GO [Fbrze Air Effects Spray Free]
  • 1 - Fabreze Noticables Starter Kit $6.50...used $4.00 Q from 7/5 P&G + 5ECBs for buying $10 worth of Fabreze Products
  • 1 - Colgate Total Toothpaste $3.49...used $1 Q + 2ECBs
  • 4 - Liquid Breath Mints .20 ea [my mom wanted them. she gave me the $ for them]
Total Before= $21.99
Used 6 ECB's & $11 in Q's
Total OOP=$3.66
Got Back 8 ECB's!!


**BTW does anyone even read my blog anymore? I know i haven't been posting much [been working out a ton so i haven't had much time to update w/doing that and having two non-stop kiddos!]. Just wondering who still reads when i DO post!

Comments

  1. LOL, I'm still reading you. I esp like the local deals as I am in CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still visiting!!! That is, when the little boss allows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im still here usually really late at nite when my household is still lol love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check in with you about once a week to check for updated posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Product to deal, keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!