What can .12 buy you at Wal*Mart??

I haven't been to Walmart in a long time, so i figured id take a trip there tonight. My trip went like this:

7 - Trial Size Degree Deodorants - $.97 used 5 $1.00 Q's & 2 $1.25 Q's =FREE
2 - Carefree Liners -$1.00 used 2 $1.00 Q's = FREE
3 - Reach J&J Floss- $1.00 used 3 $1.00 Q's = FREE
3 - Hefty Zip Bags -$1.00 used 3 $1.00 Q's = FREE
2 - Huggies Pullups Wipes - $2.42 ea used 1 $3/2 Q = $1.84

*The Cashier gave me the overage so my total oop came to .12!!
Quote of the night "your total comes to UMM .12?" hahah i was like YEP!


Comments

  1. Where did you find the pull up wipes? I could not find them anywhere at my WalMart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were with the baby lotions etc NOT in the baby section. I know that prob. doesn't help but i didn't pay attention to what else was in that isle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Western Mass too. What walmart do you go too? Every time I go there & use more than one of the same coupons the cashier gives me attitude & tells me that I can't use more than one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go to the Chicopee Store.
    Ive yet to have a problem [knock on wood]. You should be able to use 1 coupon per item you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have gone to that one & they wouldn't take the coupons that I print out from the computer. I will have to try that store again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is FANTASTIC! I never shop at WM anymore, but wow great deals

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!