Old Navy && My 200th Post!!

I went to Old Navy today to get a pair of Jeans... they were $19 and you got a FREE graphic tee [which I let Dave get]. So i figued i might as well check out the summer clerance & to my summer shopping for next year! I didnt realize they were doing a extra 50% off already reduced prices sale again!! I got all the kids fall clothes a few months ago when they did this sale but for thier fall/winter stuff. So here is what i got & my savings=)

For Kait -


  • 6 Tanks

  • 1 Sun Dress

  • 1 Pair of Leggings [that she wanted when they were $10...glad i waited and got them for $1.50!]

For Braeden -



  • 2 Shorts

  • 2 Board Shorts

  • 7 Shirts

  • 1 PJ

Total on Original Prices = $203


Spent oop $49.77


SAVED $153.23!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!