Formula Deal!

This wont help any of you out and im not sure how many people care BUT i got a great deal today!!
My mom works at a Pharmacy and can get me the kind of formula i need for the baby... she can get it for cost, so instead of the can being normally $13.99 she can get it for $10.99. Then she gets her employee discount. So that alone is a good deal. Well i had coupons today!!!! She got me a case which is 6 cans. I used six Enfamil $5 IP's and $18 in Enfamil checks came to my parents house yesterday!! The checks are like money so you can use with along with coupons!! My grand total was $7.99 for 6 cans!!!! I was excited!!! and cause we bought it at a pharmacy i was able to use our health savings account instead of our everyday account!! SCORE!!
Like i said...im not sure how many of you care but i was excited and wanted to blog about it! hehe=)

Comments

  1. I care! Great score! Will you get me your formula deals once Brae is off formula?! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sure!! November 6th we are DONE! haha but whos counting;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!