Target/Formula

Well since I wrote my last blog i got a bunch of nice responses... ppl that were going to look for coupons for me, someone that is sending me a bunch of stuff and Amanda sent me $35 in formula coupons [Enfamil, Similac AND Good Start]!!! So today we had nothing else to do so we took a trip to Target [which seems to be my second home latley]. They didnt have much on clearance like I hoped so i made the best of it. I got:

3 - GoodStart =$6.29 ea. I used a $11, $8 & $1 GS Check & $5/2 coupon
1 - Similac = $5.54. I used a $5 Similac Check
1 - Enfamil Powder = $13.99. Used a $5 Enfamil Check

Total before savings = $33.40
Total after savings = $3.40!! [used a GC I had]
Saved = $30.00!!!
[Im pretty sure i got overage]
The Cashier was very excited for me!
**And i guess im lucky my little guy can handle any kind of formula...unlike his sister who could ONLY have Enfamil Soy! And if anyone has any coupons keep on sending 'em;-) He is 10 months today so he will be on Formula for another 2 months! Thanks soo much you guys!**


Comments

  1. Great job! I can't believe Brae is 10 months. You are lucky you are almost done with formula! We still have 4 1/2 months left, but we will get there soon! Target seems awesome most of the time if you can find some on clearance, and they usually have something on clearance. I went the other day and got some Pedialyte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I get more I will send them your way...They seem to always be coming in the mail lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! sounds good!!
    Hope your BH's have stoped a bit! He needs to stay in a bit longer;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please remember rude or offensive comments will be deleted -- no excuses!

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE AWAY!!!! [Scentsy!]

Pink Princess Bow Holder GIVE AWAY!!!!